Cosmeston Relays 2014
Please be aware that our Reverse 10 has now been changed to the 4th September, this is to avoid a clash with the Cardiff 10k which will now be on the 11th September.
TREFOREST 10KM 2016 (Entry Form)
CLUB TRAINING-Please be aware we only cater for over 16s at our Training Sessions.
Why not join our group on Facebook Pontypridd Roadents Athletic Club, lots of chat with all the latest information you will need.
We now have a number of Group Leaders with a Welsh Athletics License to lead the groups whilst training.
- We Train from Hopkinstown Cricket Club on a Tuesday at Great western fields Hopkinstown, Pontypridd, RCT, CF37 2SG, Everyone will start at 6.45m. Please meet in the car park or outside the changing rooms.
- Are at the University Fields, Treforest Industrial Estate.
- Training starts at 6.45pm for everyone.
- Please check our Training posts for our current training plans.
- Showers are available and all are welcome to join us after training in the pub for a chat.
Don’t forget that every first Thursday in the month is curry night after training.
Please note that after 6 sessions it is expected that you either join our club or stop attending the sessions no offence is intended.
A number of members arrange to run at other times of the week, for various sessions or the long weekend run.
If you want to improve as a runner, with aims of improving your times or if you just want to improve your fitness and lose weight or just enjoy the social side of running, the Roadents are the Club for you.
We are a small but thriving running club based in Pontypridd, with over 100 members from all parts of Rhondda Cynon Taff, Merthyr, Caerphilly and Bridgend.
Contact us at
email@example.com – Andy Davies Club President
Or Carl Edwards Club Chairman 07702 549717
Or Fiona Campbell Club Membeship Sec.
01443 685844 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Annual membership will be £37.50 for 2016 this now includes mandatory membership to the Welsh Athletics.
Unemployed/Senior citizen/Student will be £27.50
(Please note the Welsh Athletics have increased their subscription for 2016 to £17.50 this has now been added to our yearly membership fee)
Membership to the Welsh Athletics Association means that you will pay £2 less when you enter a race plus insurance.