- Treat other members with the respect they deserve. This should go without saying, but treat others like you would like to be treated !
- Please do not spam. The definition of spam is an irrelevant or advertising post. Any post considered spam will be removed.
- Please do not post threads text in all CAPITALS since this is considered to be shouting and is not necessary.
- Please be considerate in language you use on the forum, some of our members are younger than others.
- No hacking, and illegal activity, such as torrents and illegal downloads, this will not be tolerated, and if appropriate, may be reported to local authority.
- Please do not post inappropriate material, I think everyone understands what I mean by this. The policy goes that if you would not feel comfortable viewing it at work, or in front of children or parents, don’t post it !
These rules are only in place to ensure our community is a fun place to be, and a comfortable atmosphere for all.