Please be aware we only cater for over 16s at our Training Sessions.
We now have a number of Group Leaders with a Welsh Athletics License to lead the groups whilst training.
- We Train from Hopkinstown Cricket Club on a Tuesday at Great western fields Hopkinstown, Pontypridd, RCT, CF37 2SG, Everyone will start at 6.45pm. Please meet outside the changing rooms.
- Are at the University Fields, Treforest Industrial Estate.
- Training starts at 6.45pm for everyone.
- Please check our Facebook group for details of training plans each week
- Summer field sessions are often run by members of the club
- See here for our most recent sessions
- Showers are available.
A list of our training run routes can be found here. Please note this list is still very much work in progress and will be updated as much as possible.
Please note that after 6 sessions it is expected that you either join our club or stop attending the sessions no offence is intended.
Before coming along to our sessions we do ask that your able to run 6 miles at 12 minute miles.
To help anyone to get to this level, come along to the Pontypridd Park run on a Saturday and meet our club members who marshal the event.
A number of members arrange to run at other times of the week, for various sessions or the long weekend run.